This page describes how to use the FoundationStone Hebrew iOS application in the App Store. It gives you the best user experience on a mobile device using the FoundationStone Mobile Device Server.
How It Works
1. Purchase the App from the App Store.
2. Create a new user account, populated by default with a 3000 word wordlist using the Mobile Server Loader.
3. Enter the username and password you get emailed from step 1, into your FoundationStone Hebrew iOS app and start using your list....
If you get the message sample list because...; you have not correctly followed the setup procedure here. If you still have difficulty please contact us at the address here.
- If you don't get words in a non English language, it means the default list does not have coverage (or full coverage) of that language. Currently there is some Russian, some French, much Spanish and much Portuguese. The software is offered as is; only the English translation is guaranteed. Remember you can always add your own translations!
- If you have trouble entering your username and password (on iOS 4.2 or later), try stopping it run in the background and restart completely. Do this by pressing the home button twice, and removing it from the dock (as depicted below) -